Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome

Dear Prospective Reader,

If my blog was the bible, this post would be Genesis. If my blog was the NBA draft, this post would be the number one overall pick. If my blog was the American Flag, this post would only have only thirteen stars.

Hello and welcome to my blog. I thank you dearly for taking the time to at least get this far in your quest to read this post. And I hope you like the template with which I was supplied. It might be a bit too dark, but for now it will do.

This blog is for the greater good. I will be reviewing many major motion pictures throughout the remaining posts, or at least as many motion pictures as I can afford to go and see. My mission is to create an every-man's Movie Review blog so that anyone can see what a normal guy thinks. Ideally millions upon millions of people will be reading this and then you could also get an idea of what other people think in the comments section, but let's not get over zealous with our hopes and dreams just yet. At least for now, if you choose to read this blog, you are subject to my opinion unless you take the necessary steps to contradict me on this website, which I encourage you to do.

Along with movie reviews, I will also be posting some lists, random discussions, and articles I consider newsworthy, that all of course relate back to the wonderful world of film. 

So without further delay, sit back and enjoy Muller's Movie Review. And thank you.

Best wishes,
Josh Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment